Thank you for your interest in presenting your company to the Desert Angels™. The following information will help you:
- Decide whether Desert Angels is an appropriate funding source for your company
- Apply to present at an upcoming Desert Angels meeting
- Understand Desert Angels’ process for screening investment opportunities.
While no two deals are alike, the Desert Angels typically invest in companies located in the Southwest US with targeted 10X returns in a reasonable amount of time and funding requirements in the range of the historical placements by the Desert Angels. Ideal investment opportunities will include realistic aggressive revenue growth, unique competitive advantages in the business model, reasonable valuations, clear exit strategies and excellent management teams.
We encourage all Arizona-based companies to apply for the Arizona Commerce Authority’s Small Business Capital Investment Tax Incentive Program (Angel Investment Program).
Apply for Funding
The Desert Angels utilize ProSeeder, an online deal management tool, as the exclusive means by which entrepreneurs may apply for funding.
Please follow these instructions to submit an online application:
- Click the Entrepreneur Login button below and you will be redirected to the Desert Angels application entry page on ProSeeder (desertangels.proseeder.com).
- If this is your first time using ProSeeder, you will need to register for an account.
- After you login, you will be asked to answer questions about your company. Please complete each question to be considered for our next screening panel.
- You will have the opportunity to upload supporting documents to ProSeeder. The Desert Angels requires applicants to upload the following three documents:
- Executive Summary
- Sales & Expense forecasts for the next 5 years – including cash flow
- P&L and Balance Sheet for the previous 1-2 years, if available
- When you have completed all required information, use the “Submit” button in ProSeeder to send your application to Desert Angels.
Note: you will have the ability to change and add to your application on ProSeeder if more information becomes available.
Once we review your ProSeeder application and supporting materials, we will determine if your company meets the Desert Angels investment criteria. If so, you will be invited to present to our Screening Panel, which selects one or two companies each month to deliver a PowerPoint presentation to the full membership at one of our monthly dinner meetings. The Desert Angels hold ten dinner meetings each year, from September through June.
If you have any questions regarding the application or screening process, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again for your interest in the Desert Angels.
Base Horner, Chairman
Desert Angels Screening Panel